Ocean SOLAS Ultralite Liferaft: 12 person
The Ocean SOLAS Ultralite liferaft is a new concept development based on Ocean Safety’s original space-saving liferaft, the Ocean SOLAS Compact.
A vital boost in the search for speed, the Ocean SOLAS Ultralite utilises carbon and composite technologies to achieve a significant weight saving of 23% when compared to like for like products on the market.
This range of liferafts is a great example of product innovation and development, which is the result of a close technical partnership between Volvo Ocean Race organisers and Ocean Safety.
- 23% weight saving
- SOLAS approved
- 18m freeboard
- SOLAS approved internal and external lighting system
- Insulated floor to retain heat
- Retro-reflective tape to increase visibility
- Dual zip closure for splash protection
- Dual tube inflation system
- Strong inflatable boarding ramp with reinforced ladder for ease of boarding
- Large water ballast pockets for maximum stability
- External guide rail
- Window ties to enable observartion port