Ocean Safety’s hire programme is designed to find
a solution to suit you.
Keeping safety equipment compliant, serviced and in line with international regulations can be time consuming. Ocean Safety work with our customers to provide a hire solution that fulfils their requirements for onboard safety, while working in demanding environments.
A popular option for commercial vessel operators and leisure boaters is to hire safety equipment. Hire offers a host of benefits, including substantial cost savings. We have established our UK hire programme to give you more options and opportunities to keep your vessel and its safety equipment up to code.
You can now choose from liferaft hire, exchange, or a fully-managed servicing plan for both the leisure and commercial customers.
The benefits of hire
- Reduction in operating costs and minimizing capital expenditure
- Cost predictability – up to 5 years fixed pricing
- Assurance that your equipment is up to date, serviced and in-line with industry regulations.
- Due date monitoring
- Managed service package with transparent costs
- Ensuring that a commercially operated vessels safety equipment complies to all the required regulations and that they are always certified and in date is import to any operator.
- Hiring liferafts is a simple answer. Ocean Safety will ensure that the correct specification of liferaft is supplied and by hiring a liferaft the operator guarantees a fixed price for the duration of the hire period. Down time is minimalised as we will guarantee that you are never without a liferaft.
- We will work with operators to service rafts during annual refit periods or swap rafts. SOLAS approved rafts from 6 person to 65 person ORL rafts are available
- Hiring your liferaft is a cost effective and flexible way of ensuring that you are safe on the water.
- It is important to everyone on the water that all the equipment is the correct standard and always serviced at the correct time.
- Hiring a liferaft allows you to have a fixed annual fee for a fixed number of years.
- Ocean Safety is able to supply rafts to any standard, from a simple ORC specification through to high quality ISO9650 liferafts in sizes from 4 to 12 person.
- Ocean Safety’s four UK sites (Southampton, Plymouth, Glasgow and Aberdeen) provide national coverage, offering local drop of and collection points.
- Ocean Safety also have a global service station portfolio; https://oceansafety.com/index-iframe.html
On behalf of eXXpedition CIC and Discovery Expeditions Limited