Following extensive development work with the UK MOD Special Project Teams, we have used their design expertise and material technology to develop specific and specialist tactical clothing.
The designs have since been proven in the most arduous of conditions by professionals over extensive periods. Since then we have worked in conjunction with a number of police armed response units to design and develop a brand new range of tactical waistcoats for police forces throughout the UK and beyond.
Robust designs, tough fabrics and first-class process techniques were first built into the D.I. vests with particular operational work in mind, for example, hostage rescue. The same general requirements are essential for firearms officers on a daily basis including armed response vehicle operatives.
To support all of the above work we have used our core product knowledge - inflatable lifejacket design and manufacture - to design-in the capability of adding a 275N buoyancy flotation collar. The flotation collar is consistent with the waistcoats’ design criteria of stealth, flexibility and heavy-use capability and when fitted allows full access to all ancillary equipment pockets. The ARV version has been designed with the incorporation of a blank back panel as an armed vehicle response option.
- Total flexibility of pocket types and position
- Total security of pocket fixing with a unique attachment system
- All pockets specifically designed for each item of equipment
- All pockets are designed for total security and operator confidence
- One size fits all
- In use with a growing list of police forces
- Pedigree - originally developed for UK MOD Special Forces
- UK design and manufacture
- Robust design that will not date
- Unique combined, non-intrusive lifejacket option